Automation is never a goal in itself but a means to achieve more while maintaining or improving quality!
Automation is inevitable in modern production management. Not only the competitive edge, but also to keep up with developments in the law and regulations. Producers are increasingly confronted with the challenges of growing and readily available information needs and the associated complexity of information integration.
Our consultants are experts on both business administration and automation and deliver added value to you in drafting or implementing your strategy in your operation. ´Operational efficiency´, ´lean manufacturing´, ´Total Productive Maintenance´. These topics are all tools to run your production more smoothly. Automation can help, but it must be properly implemented and be put down. That is what we pursue and what we are good at. Realistic and achievable!
Of course, we use standard methods, such as ISA-88, ISA-95, ISA-99, ISA-106, etc. This helps you and us to quickly and effectively with the right information gathering and assessment. We do this not alone but work together with your specialists. For it is the combination of your business knowledge with our automation knowledge that improves your manufacturing and business processes.
We have extensive experience in conducting:
- Feasibility studies on development methods, problem definition, technical feasibility and appropriate applications.
- Analyze the business and its information needs.
- Optimization of manufacturing and business processes and information systems.
- Create and compile risk inventories
- Identification and specification of user requirements and desires and translate into a URS (User Requirements Specification) or a complete specification.
- Design of architecture and functional design of information. It makes full use of international industry standards such as ISA-88, ISA-95 and ISA-106.
- Drawing up a cyber security policy using the ISA-99 standard.
- Providing workshops and trainings.
- Energy Efficiency.