Using your ideas, whether it's a brief sketch or a detailed process description, layout and/or P&ID, our team of experienced E&I engineers analyzes, designs, calculates and draws the electrical aspects of your installation. If required we can advise or inform about the latest techniques and components.
The design is in the hands of a team of highly qualified E&I engineers, who not only have very broad experience, but also aware of the latest developments in technology through continuous training and close contact with suppliers and manufacturers.
Your electric and pneumatic control system will not only meet the current standards, such as low voltage and machine directive, we also take into account the environment in which your installation is placed.
For example it is possible that more stringent EMC requirements applicable to your installation or explosion proof must be performed. Also the safety is evaluated in depth.
We work according to the following guidelines and standards:
- 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive
- 73/23/EEC: Low Voltage Directive
- 89/336/EEC EMC Directive
- 94/9/EC ATEX Directive 95
- BS 1010: Low Voltage Systems
- EN 60204-1: Electrical equipment of machines
- EN 61000-6-2: EMC, Immunity & Emission (industrial)
- EC 61508: Functional safety of electrical systems (SIL)
- IEC 61511: Functional Safety for the Process Industry (SIS)