MES/MOMS provides integration between ERP and production control
A Maintenance Manager wonders:
- What is the breakdown rate of each machine?
- How can we avoid breakdowns?
- Do we have spare parts?
- When is the next production shutdown scheduled for?
- Who will be available for call-outs?
- The reporting of a breakdown or down times (by cause, by machine)
- An immediate alert of non-conformities
- The knowledge of the critical operation settings
- The sending of production and maintenance schedules
So as to:
- Manage and programme maintenance call outs.
- Plan maintenance tasks.
- Work closely with production.
- Analyse malfunctions (journaling, classification, etc.).
- Monitor production indicators.
- Understand breakdowns and shutdowns.
- Improve the reliability of equipment.
- Anticipate breakdowns and malfunctions.
- Increase the availability of production tools.
Contact our experts for more information about our MES / MOMS solutions
Lead Consultant - Actemium Veghel
+31 (0) 88 83 18 879
+31 (0)6 40 48 65 66
Business Unit Manager - Actemium Veghel
+31 (0) 88 831 8060
+31 (0)6 30 42 75 90
Business Unit Manager - Veghel
+31 (0) 88 831 8905