MES/MOMS from a Production Manager point of view: “How can I run my production facility best!
Typical questions from a Production Manager are:
- What skills do the operators have?
- How should teams be organised?
- Is each task allocated (who does what)?
- Are deadlines respected?
- What are the possible non-conformities?
MES/MOMS fulfils your needs:
- Centralising production data
- Managing resources
- Reducing the number of entries and paperwork
- Putting indicators in place
- Adequate allocation of skills.
- Effective allocation of tasks.
- Teams organisation.
- Real time performance analysis.
- Monitoring of performance indicators.
- Hazard management (absences, low resources).
- Compliance with deadlines.
- Material consumption management.
- A smooth manufacturing process.