MES can help the Quality Manager to replace paper checklists and instructions in manufacturing with proactive manufacturing execution to reduce cost and support continuous improvement. The data is collected in a centralized MES which makes Tracking and Tracing, data analyses and realtime adjustmenst based on SPC more easy.
A Quality Manager is concerned with:
- Are the customer’s specifications met?
- How can the quality rate be improved?
- How to reduce waste?
- Are all procedures adhered to?
- Are regulatory measures respected?
MES/MOMS allows a Quality Manager:
- To analyse malfunctions
- To help draw up processes and monitor their use in real time
- To work closely with maintenance
- Client specifications.
- Requirements in terms of traceability.
- Optimisation of quality process.
- Certification labels.
- Waste production restrictions.