MES/MOMS provides integration between ERP and production control
The Sales Manager has questions about:
- What is the status of my order
- How can I inform the customer about any possible delays?
- Is the data reliable?
- What alternatives are on offer?
- On the actual progress of each order
- On the updated production planning in real time
- And enables everyone to share the same data in order to have efficient talks with business management
- The real time value of stock: quantity, location (update of the ERP).
- The movement of materials between the shops and the workshops.
- The level of quality at all stages of production.
- The possibility of just-in-time ordering.
- The level of outstanding stock (optimisation) and prevention of breakdowns.
Important functions of a MES / MOMS solution and the associated business benefits include:
Lead Consultant - Actemium Veghel
Business Unit Manager - Actemium Veghel
Business Unit Manager - Veghel